Lower Valley Energy

Recent Posts

Beartooth Electric: The little co-op that could, and did


The trustees of the Beartooth Electric Cooperative recently informed members that they would see an average reduction of 5 percent in their electric bills starting July 1. That’s notable in itself, but it follows three other rate reductions totaling 20 percent over the past two years. The idea that energy consumers anywhere would see a total rate reduction of 25 percent in a little more than two years seems incredible. (more…) Continue Reading →

Filed under: , , , , , , ,